Saturday, June 2, 2012

[eng sub] T-ara on SunHee's A Night like This Radio Show

[edit: I didn't know DailyMotion spam ads, shall upload to YouTube when I'm free]

It's finally out!
Note: the quality of the sub is sort of low as the Chinese subtitles skipped many parts and aren't really coherent. For some parts, I actually listened really hard and google translated the Korean in English. (also, I used DailyMotion, I hope it's not that bad)

On the show, T-ara talked about their past relationships and what they hope the future ones will be like; so here's what to look out for in this 44minutes long radio show:
JiYeon's Ideal Type
Qri Crying?
HyoMin's Interruption
BoRam Crying

Full Show:

[hard eng sub] T-ara on SunHee's A Night like... by TimeToTiara

Here are the exciting bits:

JiYeon's Ideal Type:


Qri Crying?


HyoMin's Interruption


BoRam Crying

0 comments:

Post a Comment