Sunday, June 10, 2012

What Does It Mean?

Though I've been listening to T-ara's song for a while now, I realized that I don't really know what the lyrics say. And as such, I've decided to slowly (but surely) find the English translation and get a better understanding of their songs.

So here's the first song I decided to look up:

I decided to check this song out because I really don't get all the "ma boy", "ma boo" and the other "ma" in Kpop.

Now that I've read the translation, I realized that this song is easily one of T-ara's saddest song (granted that I don't know the meaning to many of their songs).

Also, according to a more musically-inclined friend of mine, this song uses the same chord progression as TTL; this means that you should be able to sing TTL to the track of Ma Boo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment