Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Good Things Must Be Shared

On my old wordpress blog, there is this page call the "Everything T-ara", and the more specific "Everything [insert member's name]". It is where I keep an archive of video clips/ pictures/ animated gifs or anything else that I find interesting but not yet worthy of a post just for it. Here's an example:


Now, I'm trying to set up something similar here,
something similar, but bigger, with more content (from everyone, thus everything T-ara)

So if you've enjoyed the subs I did and feel like contributing to the T-ara community in some way, why not just post all the links that you find interesting here in the comments!

If not, you can always enjoy what I did over at the old blog: "Everything T-ara: EunJung"

0 comments:

Post a Comment