Wednesday, February 22, 2012

T-ara's by not-T-ara

Due to my trying to learn the guitar, recently, I have wondered into the road not taken - fan covers.

I suppose most 'normal' fans would ignore those fan cover videos when browsing on YouTube; however, I would suggest that - once in a while - you click on one of those videos, and you may be surprised by what you find.

Enough talk, here's what clicking on cover videos lead me to (not really fan covers though)


And here's the video that got me browsing the cover songs. (be warned that it IS one of those typical covers)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found some tabs if you're interested :)
    Credits to Shen030

    https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=345104042182124

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks for the share!
      But I started playing the guitar only recently, not sure if I can play those songs properly...

      Delete