Friday, May 11, 2012

Can't get enough of EunJung's Crying?

The latest EunJung version of "I Know" reminded me of some other crying scenes by EunJung. So, below are some scenes of EunJung crying -- both while acting and in real life.

(fret not, I've set the start time to just before the crying, and in some cases, I have provided the reasons too)

Acting:

Filming for Zia's "The way I am" on We Got Married:

EunJung witness her groom-to-be being hit by a car while returning from the florist with a bouquet in his hands.

Actual MV of Zia's "The Way I am":

Just for good measure, I've set the start time to the happy moment when she's glad to see JangWoo. I like how the director planned the contrast - one moment, EunJung's eyes are filled with hope and the other, she's crying her heart out.

Coffee House episode 18 (final episode):

EunJung's crush bids her farewell. And EunJung congrats him, trying to contain her emotions, before finally breaking into tears. Don't be too quick to stop the video, EunJung's crying will escalate and only end at somewhere around 38m.

White: Curse of the Melody:

EunJung, a rookie singer, returns from a "meeting" with lecherous "producers". Reasons for crying: (1)disappointment and because of her own naivety (2)seeing what the ghost went through. To be honest, I added this "crying scene" for the sake of completion, it's nothing spectacular, skip it if you want.

Real Life:

T-ara's makeup artist is leaving them.

Not forgetting the latest MV, "I Know" by YangPa, Lee BoRam and SoYeon


Hope you enjoyed this long post. And do add to the list as I will have missed scenes from shows I don't watch, like Queen Insoo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment